Monday 15 August 2011

A walk from Southbank to Docklands

Nice weather = whatta heck are you doing inside?!? Jacqui and me decided to drive to the city and go for a walk along the Yarra River, a nice winter day last week. We started our walk in Southbank and ended up in Docklands. 

It started to get dark as we walked back, and we stopped by at Chocolate Buddah on Fed Square for sushi with crab and green-tea icecream! YUMMY in my TUMMY! 

Driving towards the city!

At a closer look you migth notice that there's a café under the bridge. A nice chai-latte tasted good at Ponyfish Island I can tell ya!
Just gotta love all the art and details around
I still can't get used to the cars driving on the wrong side of the road!
Aboriginal art
"Brothers Act" in town! I had a little laugh when I saw the munks crossing the bridge, and suddenly starting to take pictures of each other.
Anders - you can see the MCG in the background! Its gonna be great to watch a footy match there next month :)
Chocolate Buddah Restaurant
Federation Square by night
Melbourne is just BEAUTIFUL!! Daytime, nighttime, whenevertime..Love it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment